[Winter Conference of KAIDEC]
- Title: 혁신과 국제개발협력 (Innovation and International Development Cooperation)
- Date: December 7th, 2018 (Fri) 9am - 6pm
- Location: Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University
- Sponsored by: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economy and Finance, EDCF,
KIPA, Australia-Korea Foundation (AKF)
- Presenters of BK21+ Research Team on International Development and Social Economy Department of
Global Public Administration are as follows:
Shokhrukh Avazov and Khandmaa Shagdarjav will present "Investigating Factors that Influence the Use of E-Trade
Platform of Ethiopian Commodity Exchange"
Pramod Kunwor Chetri and Danaa Samuel will present "Assessing citizen level of satisfaction with local government
service delivery in Ethiopia: Adopting the expectancy disconfirmation model"
Beker Shale Dulle will present "Factors Causing Corruption in Street Level Bureaucracy: The Case Study on Revenue &
Customs Authority in Ethiopia"